- Unplug the power and USB cable for the Base.
- Press the PC Button, Teams/Lines button, and the Phone button simultaneously.
Plug the power adapter into the base.
- The mute LED will begin to flash red and white, release the buttons.
- Reconnect the USB cable from the PC port on the base to a computer and test whether it is recognized by the PC.
- If so, open the Yealink USB Connect software and upgrade the firmware manually. Firmware can be found on the Yealink support website by searching for your headset model.
You can also reset the headset:
Press and hold the Call control button on the headset for nearly 12 seconds.
During this period, keep holding the button even if you hear a tone “Power off”.
Then the headset will be reset when you hear a tone “Power on”, at which point you can release the call control button.