Jump to Section
- Custom Wallpaper Picture Limitations
- Adding Custom Wallpaper Via URL Download
- Adding Custom Wallpaper Direct from PC
- Adding Custom Wallpaper From USB Drive
- Adding Custom Wallpaper From YMCS
Adjusting the wallpaper is only compatible with all color-screen phones and expansion modules.
Some smaller or larger pictures may be scaled to fit the screen. The wallpaper picture format must meet the following requirements:
|.jpg, .png, .bmp
Adding a Custom Wallpaper Via URL Download
A Yealink device can download an image from a URL to the phone inventory and then display it as the active wallpaper using two different configuration parameters:
This first parameter sets the URL that the phone will use to download the file. The value of this parameter is limited to 511 characters.
Depending on if you're going to display this downloaded photo on the phone, expansion module, or both determines the use of the second configuration parameter(s):
This configuration chooses the photo from the available inventory of photos on the phone to display as the wallpaper. The value of these parameters must be the exact name and file extension of the downloaded image.
In this case the phone would download the image zpJwMzd.jpg hosted at https://i.imgur.com/zpJwMzd.jpg and then display it on the phone.
Adding a Custom Wallpaper Direct from PC
Note: You will need to know the phone's IP address, admin password, and have the custom photo already sized and formatted.
Navigate to the phone's web UI, log into the admin user, and click on
- Settings > Preference
- Click on Custom Wallpaper
- Then click on + Upload Wallpaper
Once you have chosen the file from your computer it will place the picture in the Custom Wallpaper box.
- Click on the image and then click Set as wallpaper
- Then click on Confirm
Adding a Custom Wallpaper From USB Drive
Note: You must already have an image sized and formatted on a USB drive that is FAT32 or NTFS format.
USB-enabled phones will provide a new menu on the phone when a USB drive is connected. On the phone, navigate to Menu > USB:
Navigate to Browse Photo
Locate the photo you want to use as the wallpaper and tap on Preview
Next, tap on Set As
Then select Set as Wallpaper
Adding a Custom Wallpaper From YMCS
Add the resource to YMCS
- Navigate to Device > Resources > Others
- Click on + Add
2. Ensure the following fields are selected and filled out:
- Type: Phone Device
- Resource Type: Wallpaper
- Select the file from the PC and
- Resource Name: Custom name for the wallpaper file
- Site: If you want to limit visibility of this file this to a specific site
- Then select Save
3. Next, select the file you want to send to the phone(s), click on Push in the operation options.
4. A window will appear, prompting for timing, you can send the file immediately or schedule it to be pushed at a future time. Then click Select Device.
- Search for the MAC(s) you would like to send the image to, advanced filters are available.
- Check the selector box(es)
- Click Save:
The phone's LED should flash and the image will appear as the new wallpaper on the phone.