T5X(W) phone stuck on Initializing
1. Unplug the phone's power supply
2. Long press the Speaker button and reconnect the power supply to trigger the recovery mode, do not release until the recovery mode wizard appears on the phone
3. Press 1 to select Yes to run the backup system
This method is only supported on newly produced phones running firmware version 86 or later.
If the above method does not work you can recover the phone via a USB drive with the following steps:
**NOTE: USB drive must be formatted in FAT32
1. Download the New RM files
2. Unzip the files into the root of your USB Drive
3. Rename the files according to the phone type you're recovering
SIP-T57W: T57W.rom, T57W.bin
SIP-T54W: T54W.rom, T54W.bin
SIP-T53W: T53W.rom, T53W.bin
SIP-T53: T53.rom, T53.bin
4. Unplug the phone's power supply.
5. Eject the USB drive from the PC and plug USB drive into the phone
6. Long press the REDIAL button and reconnect the power supply to trigger the recovery mode, do not release until the recovery mode wizard appears on the phone
7. Press 2, to select option USB
The phone will reboot and attempt a firmware recovery.
**NOTE: If the phone still cannot be recovered via the New RM files, you can try the Old RM files with the same steps as above. Please note that the files cannot be mixed, even if they have a similar name, remove the New RM files before using the Old RM files. The Old RM files also have an extra file to rename.
If the method of long-pressing the Redial button does not work (probably an older firmware), please download the RM files-Speaker files and following the same steps as above, long-press the Speaker button and reconnect the power supply to trigger the recovery mode.