Reminders can be set up to nag an email or emails about an unread voicemail in a user's mailbox.
Users will receive an email reminder at a configured interval until the status of the voicemail message is changed to "saved" or moved to "trash".
For basic users:
- Navigate to Messages
- Click Settings
For Office Managers:
- Find the user's profile in the Users menu
- Click on the Voicemail tab
Near the bottom of the voicemail settings you'll find the Reminders section.
- Check the Voicemail Reminders checkbox
- Enter the recipient(s) email(s)
- Set the Notification Interval
- Click Save
- If the Email Notifications are set up for the voicemail box, you must ensure that the After Email Notification is set to Leave as new.
If this option is Move to trash, or Moved to saved, the Voicemail Reminders option will not be available.
- To stop notifications the end-user would have to check their voicemail box and change the message state from new to saved or trash.