Set Up Your Filter
You may need to familiarize yourself with the call filtering rules article before proceeding.
In our example, we're going to set up a report for the previous month for the BDC Department.
In the account from which you would like to receive reports
- Navigate to Interactions > Calls > All
- Click on Filter
- Set the filter options that you would like to be reported
- Click Save
You will be presented with two options for saving:
Save - Saves the filter rules for only your login
Save for All - Saves the filter rules for all users in the account to view/use
Creating the Report
Now that we have a saved filter, we can create the report.
- Navigate to Saved Reports > Customize
- In the Name field, type a descriptive name for the report
- In the Recipients field, enter the recipient(s) email address(es) (multiple recipients are delimited by a semi-colon)
- Drop down the Frequency field to set the frequency for the report to be sent
- In the Views box, select which details you would like to receive from the saved filter (Use ctrl or shift to select multiple)
- Call Details: General call data including date, time, agent information, caller details, audio recordings, and links to transcription data.
- Call Volume: Displays all inbound and outbound traffic by day and hour, view connections, view abandoned, view missed opportunities.
- Agent Details: Agent performance overview information.
- Insights: All transcription keywords, abandoned calls, and connections information.
- Advertising Sources: Displays data relating to call tracking numbers based on call volume.
- User Activity: Displays activity information for users with access to the reporting dashboard, i.e. how many calls they listened to and how often they log in.
- In the Saved Filters box, select the filter you saved in the first step.
- Click the Arrow to add the report details to the Included Reports box.
- Click Save
Once saved, it will appear in the List of Reports window, where it can be modified at anytime.