Keywords are used by the TotalCX platform to find calls with certain words or phrases that were spoken during the conversation.
For example, you may consider putting a competitor's business name in the keywords so as you're making sales you can find calls where callers are referring to the competitor's pricing.
- Navigate to Alerts > Keywords
- Type in the keyword or phrase in the Keyword field
- Click SAVE
Setting up Notifications
- Navigate to Alerts > Notifications
- Give your notification a Name
- Set up the Recipients list (emails and text-able phone numbers only, delimited with a comma)
- Select which keyword(s) you'd like to be notified of in the Definition box (hold ctrl or shift to select multiple)
- Select which Department calls will be monitored and notified from (in our example, I only want to be notified of sales calls that mention "talk to my wife")
- Click SAVE ALERT