Jump to Section
This article will deep-dive into the inner workings of the Call Center tab and explain many of the available features to users with Call Center Supervisor and Office Manager permissions.
The home page allows navigation to all of the reports, statistics, and settings of the Call Center.
Call Queues Widget
- Queue Stats Filter - Selecting a queue or queues from this column updates the queue statistics on the right to display only those queues' stats.
- Call Queue Name
- Active Calls - Displays a count of how many calls are currently speaking to an agent; clicking provides a pop-up view of each caller's details.
- Calls Waiting - Displays a count of how many calls are waiting in the queue and have not been handled yet; clicking provides a pop-up view of each caller's details.
- Wait - Displays how long the callers have been waiting for an agent to take their call.
- Agents Idle - Displays how many agents are available/idle in the queue; clicking provide's a pop-up view of agent details and allows a manager to add or remove agents to the queue.
- Edit Agents and Edit Queue - Allows managers to edit agents in the queue or to edit the queue itself, e.g. change timers etc.
Q-View is a tool that will allow you to make customized boards to display call center statistics. You will have to create a board from scratch and add all the data you'd like to display.
To create a card
- Click on the button at the top
- Select the Type of card you'd like
- Next Select the Data you want to see. *Note: make sure to utilize the if you would like to learn about what information is being displayed.
- Lastly, select any style options to name the card or set sizing etc
- Click Done
Repeat this process until all cards are built how you'd like.
The reports tab is used to drill down into call statistics per queue or per agent.
By Default the table starts on the Queue Stats tab
Here you can view/change the graph and adjust the Table Settings to view what is important to you. Make sure to utilize the information bubble to understand what the data in the given column means.
You can further dive into the call data by selecting the link to in the column you wish to dive into:
This will give you a whole new view where you can search for calls, view the data, or review the Cradle to Grave for the given call(s).
The Agent Stats tab is nearly identical and functions the same way as the Queue Stats tab:
The Agent Availability tab is used to keep a log of when agents are available in the queue and when they've logged out, taken lunch, or for some other reason are unavailable in the queue(s).
You can also configure reports to be generated from these stats and sent to you at an interval of your choosing:
Call Center Settings
The Settings tab will have a slider for the Service Level Agreement (SLA) as well as a way to add Custom Statuses for agent availability.
The Grid Settings will have the thresholds for the visible grid to give a quick glance view of the day's progress. Changing these thresholds will change when the stats turn green/yellow/red.
The Agents Widget will give the managers and supervisors the ability to quickly manage any user who is an agent in a queue.
- There is a queue stats button which will show the agent's recent statistics
- There is also a queue management button which will provide a pop-up view of which queues the agent is a part of, their status in the queue, and any other agent settings.
- The last button is a megaphone , this icon if configured, allows supervisors to listen in on agent calls, as well as whisper to agents (caller cannot hear), or completely barge into the call to take over.